For your safety and ours we have the following policies:
- Remain seated while in the vehicle until we tell you that it is ok
- Watch your step and use both hands while boarding and unboarding the
vehicle. Allow us to assist you if you need help.
- Don't use your cell phone during loading/unloading or during the ride.
Be considerate of other passengers.
- Don't feed our horses while they are working. Always ask us if it
ok to pet or touch our horses.
- Let us know if your event is near train tracks, or includes fireworks,
hot air balloons or any similar large, noisy objects.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol is allowed in or around our horses
- We retain the right to refuse a ride to any person who is intoxicated
or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- When booking a parade we ask that we are placed in a horse-friendly
position within the parade lineup, and away from groups that may be
considered a concern for our horses. (i.e. marching bands, colorguards,
bagpipes, groups that toss things, etc.)
- If your wedding guests will be tossing bird seed, confetti, or blowing
bubbles we ask that they try to keep the material away from the horse
as much as possible.
All of our carriages and wagons are equiped with:
- Hydraulic brakes
- Slow Moving Vehicle signs
- Night-time running lights complete with white side lanterns, red tail lights and flashing yellow hazards.
All of our horses...
- Are specially selected and trained for carriage work
- Wear a harness that is cleaned prior to each event and inspected on a regular basis
- Wear special shoes that are designed to be used on asphalt and concrete
- Are well-fed, in good health, recieve regular vet and farrier care
If you have any questions or safety concerns, please contact us.